We are in search of dynamic primary grade teacher(s) seeking a position in a K-8 setting. Candidate must:
- hold a current and valid California Teaching Credential.
- be able to maintain a systematic written plan for organization, curriculum, and instruction, including daily lesson plans.
- utilize research-based instructional strategies, teaching methods, and technology.
- address the needs of all learners while maintaining a classroom environment conducive for learning.
- communicate effectively and in a timely manner with parents regarding student progress.
For more information and to complete the online application, click here . After completing the application, send the following supporting materials to Melissa Neder at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of Introduction
- Three Letters of Recommendations
- Copies of Certification, if applicable
Incomplete applications will not be considered.