We are seeking a kindergarten teacher for the 2021-22 school year. Candidate must:
- hold a current and valid California Teaching Credential.
- be able to maintain a systematic written plan for organization, curriculum, and instruction, including daily lesson plans.
- utilize research-based instructional strategies, teaching methods, and technology.
- address the needs of all learners while maintaining a classroom environment conducive for learning.
- communicate effectively and in a timely manner with parents regarding student progress.
Click here to apply on EdJoin. Send letter of introduction, resume, and three letters of recommendation to Melissa Neder.